Why Choose Our Buckhead, GA Dental Office?
At Pharr Road Dentistry, Dr. Keya Patel helps patients revitalize their smiles with treatments that replace teeth, treat TMJ, and remove gum infection. Dr. Patel offers restorative dentistry in our Buckhead, GA dental office. She utilizes modern dental technology to provide the highest quality care possible. Digital x-rays, scans, and imaging technology allow Dr. Patel and her team to easily diagnose and treat dental problems. This technology is also integral to patient education.
Dr. Patel has completed over 300 hours of continuing education in the field of implantology. She is an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Because Dr. Patel has years of experience in implant dentistry, she is able to help patients discover the best type of implant restoration for their specific needs. In addition to this, Dr. Patel can accurately place implants and ensure their health with thorough treatment planning.
Restorative Dentistry in Buckhead, GA
Do you have missing teeth? Are you suffering from frequent jaw pain? We provide a variety of restorative dental treatments at Pharr Road Dentistry to stop often painful and damaging oral health problems:
- Dental Bridges: If you are missing multiple teeth in a row, try a dental bridge. Dental bridges are prosthetic teeth that may be removable or secured with adjacent natural teeth or dental implants.
- Dental Crown: Do you have a weak, worn, or damaged tooth? Dental crowns are a strong restoration that covers and protects the whole tooth. Patients can also receive inlays and onlays, which either cover the cusps of a tooth or stay within the tooth cusps. Whether you need to repair your tooth’s biting surface or protect the whole tooth, we are here to help.
- Dental Implants: If you have single missing teeth or all of your teeth missing, dental implants can be used to restore your smile. As a versatile restoration, dental implants can secure multiple prosthetic teeth or arches of missing teeth.
- Dentures and Partials: Full and partial dentures can replace rows of missing teeth and even full arches of lost teeth. Like bridges, dentures can be secured with implants for a longer-lasting dental restoration. Compared to removable dentures, implant-secured dentures do not slip or require adhesives.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Periodontitis, or gum disease, can cause tooth sensitivity, gum recession, and even tooth loss. We offer multiple treatments to remove gum disease including scaling and root planing, laser treatment, and gum grafting.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders can cause tooth and jaw problems that are caused by damage to the joint that connects the jawbone and the skull. Oral appliances, orthodontics, and even Botox can alleviate painful TMJ symptoms and prevent tooth damage.
Restore your smile in our Buckhead, Georgia dental office by contacting Pharr Road Dentistry. Call 404.400.7883 or schedule a consultation with Dr. Patel online. Do you want to learn more about dental treatment options for your specific oral health problems? Let Dr. Patel know at your next consultation and she will be happy to help.